- Wednesday, September 4th - First Day of Classes WCTC
- Wednesday, September 4th and Thursday, September 5th - Student Conferences
- Friday, September 6th - First Day of Classes for all BCOPE students
- Thursday, January 23 and Friday, January 24th - Midterm Student Conferences
- Winter Break is from Monday, February 17 - Friday, February 21, 2020. Last day of school is Friday, February 14, students return Monday, February 24.
- Spring Break is from Monday, April 20 through Friday, April 24, 2020. Classes will resume remotely on Monday, April 27, 2020.
- Last Student Day of School will be Friday, June 5th.
- BCOPE Recognition Night - Thursday, June 11th @ 5 p.m. outside at BCOPE (Rain date Friday, June 12th, 5 p.m.).
- BAHS Graduation is Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. at the Belfast Municipal Airport. Please plan to arrive by 6:45 p.m.
Updated: Important information for parents and students:
RSU # 71 will continue with remote learning for the remainder of the school year. You can see the latest communication from the superintendent here. Click here to view the April 14, 2020 COVID-19 update from Superintendent McLean.
Information for remote learning is posted at http://www.rsu71.org/home/remotelearning. BCOPE has their own folder under BAHS and our plan for online classes is now posted.
BCOPE will hold our 'morning' meeting via Zoom on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 12Noon. Links will be sent to all of our students fifteen minutes prior to each meeting and we hope that everyone will take a few minutes to check in, ask any questions, just say hello or address any concerns that they may be having.
Starting March 23, RSU #71 will begin delivering go-bag meals via school buses on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, delivering 2 day's worth on Mondays, 2 days' worth on Wednesdays and 3 days' worth on Fridays. The delivery service is for families who don't have transportation to our feeding sites. Bus drivers and school administrators will be working together to get make the drop-offs, while strictly observing social-distancing protocols. We will continue to be open for curbside pick up of go-bag meals at Ames Elementary, East Belfast Elementary and Captain Albert Stevens from 8:00 am - 12 noon on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Students and parents are encouraged to take enough for two days on Mondays and Wednesdays and enough for three days on Fridays to help get everyone through the weekend. Click here to view the routes and approximate delivery times.
Visit www.rsu71.org for updated information on the school district's Coronavirus prevention efforts.